Nout

I am not able to read hieroglyphs yet to this day old friends, but as time will pass, my brain will remember them as art more than writings. To save time I could read transcripts and translate version of them from scholars. I already gave up on learning chinese because I know it would be a lot and also the fact that I dont need to learn them at all immediatly. I know Nout is a Godess. From what I have read she represent the Milky way.

The Egyptians represented the milky way under the form of Nout.
She was covering the inhabited world under her from head to toes.
Her legs were placed at the orient, her mouth represented the occidental horizon where vanishes the sun everyday. 


Nout Egyptian godess




Nout Godess

Le corps de la déesse Nout

Nout Godess beautiful image


Comments

Popular Posts